Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013

Fashionably late

skirt: Mango collection I top: Etam I statement necklace: Zara (new) I flats: Zara basic I belt: h&m


Photos taken by Alena's mum


Actually the title "fashionably late" hasn't that much to do with the post and my outfit (however Jasmin would totally agree with me saying that I am always late..). It's more that I am so much used to this expression, as I regularly watch all these fashion week live streams and the shows generally start 'fashionably late'!


Eigentlich hat unser heutiger Posttitel 'Fashionably late' nicht so viel mit meinem Outfit zu tun (wobei mir Jasmin sicherlich zustimmt, wenn ich sage, dass ich immer zu spät komme..). Ich kenne diesen Ausdruck nur durch die ganzen Fashion Week live streams zu gut, da die Shows grundsätzlich 'Fashionably late' starten!


So sorry for the lack of posting, I am currently having my final exams!
Happy Monday!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Una combinación ideal. Me encantan los zapatos!

    Os seguimos y esperamos que vosotras nos sigáis también ;)

    http://treschictendency.blogspot.com.es/

    Besitos ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your necklace and flats. Cute look.

    AntwortenLöschen