Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011

sea of flowers

dress: Free People I blazer: Zara woman I shoes: ASOS I necklace: topshop I ring: fleamarket I belt: my mum´s


Today I wore one of my favourite dresses, which I wore to the Royal Wedding in London as well with the only difference that I had pink roses in my hair instead of lavender. I think this dress is just unique, what do you think?
By the way, we are so happy about every single comment we get!!


Heute hab ich eines meiner Lieblings Kleider getragen, das ich auch bei der Royal Wedding in London anhatte, mit dem einzigen Unterschied, dass ich pinke Rosen und nicht Lavendel in meinen Haaren hatte. Ich denke, dieses Kleid ist einfach einzigartig, was meint ihr? 
Übrigens freuen wir uns über jeden einzelnen Kommentar!!

xoxo, your girls

Photos taken by Jasmin

5 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful photos - your dress is gorgeous, I love flowers :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks, I really like your blog...gonna be a daily reader ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This one is so great! I like how added that flowers. Look very cute=)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow! So many cute looks! I love all of them!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely dress! The whole outfit is great! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen