Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011

Gold in my trousers










trousers: h&m I top: h&m I shoes: Carvela by Topshop I belt: vintage from my mum 
necklace: bijou brigitte I ring: free people


I just bought these trousers yesterday from the new collection from h&m, I saw them and thought, "they are mine!". I have this feeling quite often, do you know what I mean?
And it´s sunny again, it´s just about thinking positive!!

Gerade erst gestern habe ich mir diese Hose von der neuen h&m Kollektion gekauft, ich hab sie gesehen und dachte mir, "die gehört mir!". Ich hab dieses Gefühl relativ oft, könnt ihr das nachvollziehen?
Und es ist wieder sonnig, man muss nur optimistisch sein!!


kisses from germany, Alena

Photos taken by Jasmin



1 Kommentar:

  1. love these gold trousers! and those sandals are so cute

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen